Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Christmas Articles!

I have written a number of Christmas and holiday related hubs lately on Hubpages and just wanted to share them all in one place!  I cover a number of aspects about the holidays from appetizers, to gifts, to movies and even photos. 

If you are looking for a healthy appetizer for a holiday get together, or even just a healthy snack try my recipe for stuffed celery.  A Healthy Holiday Appetizer: Stuffed Celery 

If you are low on cash but still looking for some ways to decorate this holiday season read my article on Holidays and a Recession: Low Budget Christmas Decorations 

Now that you have food and decorations taken care of, you need some gifts.  Instead of giving the usual high tech gift or a gift card why not try something a little more meaningful?  Why not Give a Gift of Nostalgia this Holiday Season! 

When wrapping those gifts from the past why don't you put on some great Christmas movies, find one from any category, comedy, drama from my list of The Best Christmas Movies by Category 

Finally don't forget to enjoy the season and taken in every moment you can check out some of my cool photos from Christmases past with Christmas Memories through Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment